WFW Action Fund (WFW AF) today launched a six-figure mail campaign targeting Missouri State Representative Jill Schupp, a Democrat challenger to Representative Ann Wagner (MO-02). WFW AF released the following statement:
“Jill Schupp cashed in on taxpayer funds to buy herselfa multi-million dollar mansion in Florida, putting her own interestsahead of her district. Ann Wagner has a record of fighting for Missourians, including protecting jobs in her state and leading the fight against sex trafficking. The difference between the two candidates couldn’t be clearer.”
An example of a mail piece can be viewed here.
WFW AF is the political arm of Winning For Women. It is the first SuperPAC dedicated solely to electing Republican women. This cycle, WFW AF:
- Launched a two week campaign over broadcast TV taking aim at Representative Collin Peterson (MN-07).
- Launched a six-figure TV ad campaign taking aim at Anthony Brindisi’s (NY-22) liberal voting record.
- Launched a six-figure radio campaign highlighting Democrat Rita Hart’s (IA-02) liberal credentials.
- Launched a six-figure mail and digital campaign touting Joni Ernst’s (R-IA) bipartisan record.
- Launched a six-figure television ad campaign attacking Abby Finkenauer’s (IA-01) voting record and support for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Launched a six-figure television and digital ad campaign supporting Stephanie Bice (OK-05).
- Launched a six-figure mail campaign in support of Rep. Kay Granger (TX-12). WFW AF worked in conjunction with Congressional Leadership Fund (CLF), which invested over $1.2 million on TV and radio.
- Ran a targeted mail campaign coinciding with early voting in support of Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).