WFW Action Fund (WFW AF) today announced a six-figure radio campaign highlighting Democrat Rita Hart’s (IA-02) liberal credentials. The radio spot will run until Election Day. WFW AF released the following statement:
“Rita Hart may have the support of elite Washington liberals like Nancy Pelosi, but her values are out of touch with everyday Iowans. The people in her district deserve a representative like Mariannette Miller Meeks, a doctor and health care expert who will help Americans get back to work swiftly and safely.”
You can listen to the radio spot here.
WFW AF is the political arm of Winning For Women. It is the first SuperPAC dedicated solely to electing Republican women. This cycle, WFW AF:
- Launched a six-figure mail and digital campaign touting Joni Ernst’s (R-IA) bipartisan record.
- Launched a six-figure television ad campaign attacking Abby Finkenauer’s (IA-01) voting record and support for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Launched a six-figure television and digital ad campaign supporting Stephanie Bice (OK-05).
- Launched a six-figure mail campaign in support of Rep. Kay Granger (TX-12). WFW AF worked in conjunction with Congressional Leadership Fund (CLF), which invested over $1.2 million on TV and radio.
- Ran a targeted mail campaign coinciding with early voting in support of Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).