Washington, DC — WFW Action Fund today launched new GOTV campaigns in two Congressional Districts. In TX-24, the campaign will urge voters by phone and text message to protect their communities and jobs by voting for Beth Van Duyne. In NY-11, the campaign will urge voters by phone and text message to support first responders and take a stand against lawlessness by voting for Nicole Malliotakis.
“As Irving Mayor, Beth Van Duyne has a record of protecting her community and growing jobs. Meanwhile, her opponent is supported by the same liberals who want to defund the policeand destroy energy jobs in Texas. In New York, Nicole is fighting to support our first responders, while heropponent marched with protestors against them. WFW Action Fund is urging voters to send candidates to Washington who will fight back against the Left’s radical agenda.”
Similar GOTV campaigns were also launched in support of Stephanie Bice (OK-05), Michelle Fischbach (MN-07), and Victoria Spartz (IN-05).
WFW AF is the political arm of Winning For Women. It is the first SuperPAC dedicated solely to electing Republican women. This cycle, WFW AF:
- Launched a six-figure phone and digital campaign featuring IA Gov. Kim Reynolds to boost support for Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA).
- Launched a six-figure mail campaign targeting Missouri State Representative Jill Schupp, a Democrat challenger to Representative Ann Wagner
- Launched a two week campaign over broadcast TV taking aim at Representative Collin Peterson (MN-07).
- Launched a six-figure TV ad campaign taking aim at Anthony Brindisi’s (NY-22) liberal voting record.
- Launched a six-figure radio campaign highlighting Democrat Rita Hart’s (IA-02) liberal credentials.
- Launched a six-figure mail and digital campaign touting Joni Ernst’s (R-IA) bipartisan record.
- Launched a six-figure television ad campaign attacking Abby Finkenauer’s (IA-01) voting record and support for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Launched a six-figure television and digital ad campaign supporting Stephanie Bice (OK-05).
- Launched a six-figure mail campaign in support of Rep. Kay Granger (TX-12). WFW AF worked in conjunction with Congressional Leadership Fund (CLF), which invested over $1.2 million on TV and radio.
- Ran a targeted mail campaign coinciding with early voting in support of Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).