WASHINGTON, DC–WFW Action Fund (WFW AF) today released the following statement congratulating Beth Van Duyne (TX-24) on her general election victory in Texas 24th Congressional District:
“WFW Action Fund congratulates Beth Van Duyne on her general election victory in Texas’s 24th Congressional District. As Irving Mayor, Beth created new jobs, fought for our military, and secured the lowest crime rate in nine years. There is no doubt that Beth will fight for Texans in Congress, and WFW Action Fund is proud to supporther.”
WFW AF is the political arm of Winning For Women.It is the first SuperPAC dedicated solely to electing Republican women, spending nearly $3 million this cycle. This cycle, WFW AF supported Van Duyne with:
- Atargeted GOTV campaign in the final days before the election; and
- Atargeted mail campaign coinciding with early voting.
A full list of WFW AF’s efforts this cycle:
- Launched targeted GOTV campaigns in support of Stephanie Bice (OK-05), Michelle Fischbach (MN-07), Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11), Victoria Spartz (IN-05), and Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).
- Launched a six-figure phone and digital campaign featuring IA Gov. Kim Reynolds to boost support for Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA).
- Launched a targeted mail campaign hitting Missouri State Representative Jill Schupp, a Democrat challenger to Representative Ann Wagner.
- Launched a two-week campaign over broadcast TV taking aim at Representative Collin Peterson (MN-07).
- Launched a six-figure TV ad campaign taking aim at Anthony Brindisi’s (NY-22) liberal voting record.
- Launched a six-figure radio campaign highlighting Democrat Rita Hart’s (IA-02) liberal credentials.
- Launched a six-figure mail and digital campaign touting Joni Ernst’s (R-IA) bipartisan record.
- Launched a six-figure television ad campaign attacking Abby Finkenauer’s (IA-01) voting record and support for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Launched a six-figure television and digital ad campaign supporting Stephanie Bice (OK-05).
- Launched a six-figure mail campaign in support of Rep. Kay Granger (TX-12). WFW AF worked in conjunction with Congressional Leadership Fund (CLF), which invested over $1.2 million on TV and radio.
- Ran a targeted mail campaign coinciding with early voting in support of Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).