WASHINGTON, DC – WFW Action Fund (WFW AF) today released the following statement congratulating Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11) on her general election victory in New York’s 11th Congressional District:
“WFW Action Fund congratulates Nicole Malliotakis for flipping New York’s 11th Congressional District red. As the daughter of Greek and Cuban immigrants, Nicole knows firsthand the dangers of socialism. Nicole will fight for her constituents, and we wish her success in the U.S. House.”
WFW AF is the political arm of Winning For Women.It is the first SuperPAC dedicated solely to electing Republican women, spending nearly $3 million this cycle. This cycle, WFW AF supported Malliotakis with:
- A targeted GOTV campaign in the final days before the election.
A full list of WFW AF’s efforts this cycle:
- Launched targeted GOTV campaigns in support of Stephanie Bice (OK-05), Michelle Fischbach (MN-07), Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11), Victoria Spartz (IN-05), and Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).
- Launched a six-figure phone and digital campaign featuring IA Gov. Kim Reynolds to boost support for Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA).
- Launched a targeted mail campaign hitting Missouri State Representative Jill Schupp, a Democrat challenger to Representative Ann Wagner.
- Launched a two-week campaign over broadcast TV taking aim at Representative Collin Peterson (MN-07).
- Launched a six-figure TV ad campaign taking aim at Anthony Brindisi’s (NY-22) liberal voting record.
- Launched a six-figure radio campaign highlighting Democrat Rita Hart’s (IA-02) liberal credentials.
- Launched a six-figure mail and digital campaign touting Joni Ernst’s (R-IA) bipartisan record.
- Launched a six-figure television ad campaign attacking Abby Finkenauer’s (IA-01) voting record and support for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Launched a six-figure television and digital ad campaign supporting Stephanie Bice (OK-05).
- Launched a six-figure mail campaign in support of Rep. Kay Granger (TX-12). WFW AF worked in conjunction with Congressional Leadership Fund (CLF), which invested over $1.2 million on TV and radio.
- Ran a targeted mail campaign coinciding with early voting in support of Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).