WASHINGTON, DC – WFW Action Fund (WFW AF) today released the following statement congratulating Claudia Tenney (NY-22) on her general election victory in New York’s 22nd Congressional District:
“WFW Action Fund congratulates Claudia Tenney on taking back her seat for New York’s 22nd Congressional District. Claudia is a successful businesswoman and a single mom who knows her district’s needs and will never stop working for them. WFW Action Fund is proud to support Claudia, and we look forward to her success in Congress.”
WFW AF is the political arm of Winning For Women. It is the first SuperPAC dedicated solely to electing Republican women, spending nearly $4 million this cycle. This cycle, WFW AF supported Tenney with:
- A six-figure TV ad campaign taking aim at Anthony Brindisi’s (NY-22) liberal voting record.
A full list of WFW AF’s efforts this cycle:
- Launched a targeted six-figure digital campaign featuring former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley to boost support for Senator Kelly Loeffler.
- Launched targeted GOTV campaigns in support of Stephanie Bice (OK-05), Michelle Fischbach (MN-07), Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11), Victoria Spartz (IN-05), and Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).
- Launched a six-figure phone and digital campaign featuring IA Gov. Kim Reynolds to boost support for Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA).
- Launched a targeted mail campaign hitting Missouri State Representative Jill Schupp, a Democrat challenger to Representative Ann Wagner.
- Launched a two-week campaign over broadcast TV taking aim at Representative Collin Peterson (MN-07).
- Launched a six-figure TV ad campaign taking aim at Anthony Brindisi’s (NY-22) liberal voting record.
- Launched a six-figure radio campaign highlighting Democrat Rita Hart’s (IA-02) liberal credentials.
- Launched a six-figure mail and digital campaign touting Joni Ernst’s (R-IA) bipartisan record.
- Launched a six-figure television ad campaign attacking Abby Finkenauer’s (IA-01) voting record and support for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Launched a six-figure television and digital ad campaign supporting Stephanie Bice (OK-05).
- Launched a six-figure mail campaign in support of Rep. Kay Granger (TX-12). WFW AF worked in conjunction with Congressional Leadership Fund (CLF), which invested over $1.2 million on TV and radio.
- Ran a targeted mail campaign coinciding with early voting in support of Beth Van Duyne (TX-24).